top 100 0f 64 need to fact check this list

oh pretty woman* i want to hold your hand/ she loves you/ i feel fine/ house of the rising sun* a hard day's night/ non ho l'eta per amarti/ can't buy me love/ you've lost that loving feeling/ hello dolly/ where did our love go/ do wah diddy diddy/ baby love/ twist and shout x 63-------- memphis tennesee/ my boy lollipop/ please please me x 63--------- my guy/ everybody loves somebody/ leader of the pack/ it's over/ dancing in the street/ rag doll/ glad all over/ the girl from impanema* i won't forget you/ i get around* i should have known better/ una lacrima sul viso/ love me do x62---------- needles and pins x 63-------- come see about me/? vous permettez monsieur/ you really got me* liebeskummer lohnt sich nicht x66---- a world without love/ bread and butter/ i saw her standing there x63----------- chapel of love/ have i the right* walk on by/ all my loving x 63----- hippy hippy shake* under the boardwalk/ bits and pieces/ time is on my side/ suspicion/ it's all over now(cover)/ oh my darling caroline/ the french song x65---------- das kannst du mir nicht verbieten x63- in ginocchio da te/ das kommt vom rudern??? ain't that lovin' you baby/ people/ little red rooster/ all day and all of the night* the wedding/ come a little bit closer/ long tall sally/covered by elvis and the kinks, same yr/ i'm into something good* viva las vegas/-? la mamma x 63--------- shake hands/ you don't own me x63---------- cin cin/ mr lonely/ she's not there*? if i fell/ ringo/ no particular place to go/ tell me (you're coming back)? little children/ remember (walkin' in the sand)/ you're my world/ such a night/ ma vie/ last kiss/ there! i've said it again/ hey, bobba needle/ a present tu peux t'en aller sha la la java j'y pense et puis j'oublie ce monde baby, i need your lovin' she's a woman do you want to know a secret?* i love you because hawaii tattoo dawn (go away) how do you do it? love me with all your heart anyone who had a heart america kissin' cousins e' l'uomo per me (he walks like a man) roll over beethoven i only want to be with you* /=checks out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl Jam covers *Better than original

diaries to turn to glad libs

Taylor Swift album 9 and 10