64 Favorites from 1964 (will check later)

A Summer Song - Stan and Jeremy 64 A hard day's night - The Beatles 64 All day and all of the night - The Kinks 64 And I love her - The Beatles 64 Doo Wah Diddy Diddy - The Manfred Mann 64 House of the rising sun - The Animals 64 I feel fine - The Beatles 64 I get around - The Beach Boys 64 I only want to be with you - Dusty Springfield 64 I should have known better - The Beatles 64 I'll never find another You - The Seekers 64 I'm into something good - Herman's Hermits 64 Iko Iko - The Dixie Cups 64 Just one look - The Hollies 64 Oh, pretty woman - Roy Orbison 64 The Girl from Impanema - Astrid Gilberto and Stan Getz 64 The Hippy hippy shake - The Swinging Blue Jeans 64 The Sound of Silence - Simon and Garfunkel 64 You really got me - The Kinks 64

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl Jam covers *Better than original

diaries to turn to glad libs

Taylor Swift album 9 and 10