65 favorites from 1965

California Dreamin' - The Mamas and The Papas 65 Catch us if you Can - The Dave Clark Five 65 Downtown - Petula Clark 65 Goldfinger - Shirley Bassey 65 Help me Rhonda - The Beach Boys 65 Help! - The Beatles 65 Hold me, thrill me, Kiss me - Mel Carter (to wong fu sndtrk) 65 I can't help Myself - The Four Tops 65 She's not there - The Zombies 65 The Diamond Ring - Gary Lewis and Playboys 65 These Boots are Made for Walking - Nancy Sinatra 65 Tired of Waiting for You - The Kinks 65 Turn! turn! turn! - The Byrds 65 We Can Work it Out - The Beatles 65 Wooly Bully - Sam the SHam and The Pharoahs 65 You were on my mind - We Five 65 You've got your troubles - The Fortunes 65 Zorba's Dance (from Zorba the Greek) - Mikis Theodorakis 65

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl Jam covers *Better than original

diaries to turn to glad libs

Taylor Swift album 9 and 10