diaries to turn to glad libs

1)"The time I met my friend Jessica." I joined a 1)____ADJ_________ anger management class ran by a guy called Martin. There was a 2)______ADJ______ and short dude named Robert, A hairy, 3)____ADJ_______ guy named Marco, And the only other girl there was named Jessica. I immediatly thought she resembled 4)____FEMALE CELEBRITY___ and thought it was kind of funny. We both had reservations, so it took a while to break the 5)___NOUN____ with each other. But when we finally did, it was almost like we were long lost 6)____PLURAL NOUN______. She told me stories about her going to college and some of her 7)____ADJ_____ Roommates. We also discovered that she dated a 8)___ADJ_____ guy with the same last name as a guy the pursued me, So it turned out that they were actual 9)_____LIQUID_____ brothers and had we married the brothers, We would've become 10)____PLURAL NOUN____ -in- Law! (She probably would have LOVED these GLAD LIBS! We did them when we needed a good laugh!) 2) "That time we went to Karaoke!" So my friend Jessica and I went to her favorite 1)____VERB ENDING IN ING______ Hole. The place offered 2)____ADJ____ Karaoke so we were always looking forward to grab a wireless 3)____NOUN_____ and belt out a few dittys. One weekend, they hosted a Karaoke contest to win 4)____NUMBER______ dollars! Her go to songs to were either "The Way you 5)_____VERB_____ Me" by Faith Hill and either "Whose Bed have your 6)____PLURAL NOUN______ been under?" or "Man! I Feel like a 7)____NOUN_____by Shania Twain. My picks were usually a/an 8)____ADJ_____ rendition of "Don't Speak" by No Doubt, a/an 9)____ADJ_____ version of Fiona Apple's Criminal, or "UN- 10)____PAST TENSE VERB____-ED" by Alanis Morissette. Our friend, Crissy decided to drop by and we all decided to become a trio of 11)____PLURAL NOUN_____ with the song "Goodbye Earl". I didn't know much of the lyrics, so I opted to stay as background vocals as the other ladies 12)___Verb___ for the spotlight. There were a few competitors there, but in the end, a professional-sounding 13)___NOUN_____brought the house down with her cover of Bidi Bidi Bom Bom. We knew after we heard that, we were done, stick a 14)____NOUN____in us! (true story!) 3) "Doing the BEANBOOZLED challenge VIDEO" So my bestie agreed to do that livestream of us doing the Beanboozled challenge where we spin a 1)____ADJ____ Wheel and pick a a color to match the good and potentially bad jellybeans. Her daugther, Ariana, wanted to play, too. Jessica made sure I had a bag ready just in case I had to 2)___VERB___ into it! The wheel landed on White first, So we all had to grab a white bean out of the mix, so it would be either COCONUT or SPOILED MILK. I got a bad one and it tested like 3)____SOMETHING GROSS_____ but she got Coconut and she spit it out. Next was an Orange with pink spots, either STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE or DEAD FISH, there were only 2, so thankfully only mom and daughter did it. Jessica couldn't tell the difference, so I'm guessing her taste buds were 4)___ADJ____that day! next was JUICY PEAR or BOOGER. Ariana thought she had a Pickle flavor, but it was pronbably a 5)____ADJ____ BOOGER flavor. Jessica blurted out "BOOGER doesnt have a flavor, how the fuck can you tell?!?" I was just relieved I had a delicious PEAR one. PEACH or BARF was next. I once again was a lucky 6)___NOUN____ and picked a PEACH and Jessica got a BARF one. And then came TUTTI FRUITY or STINKY SOCK. Dan chimed in with a little 7)____ADJ____ song at that point, and thought I said "Fruit Booty". The next batch was a 8)____ADJ______ one, as well all spit out the ROTTEN EGG bean. The next pick was either CHOCOLATE PUDDING or DOG FOOD. Since there as only 2 beans, it was me and Ariana trying it. We both got the 9)____ADJ____ DOG FOOD. MOLDY CHEESE or CARAMEL CORN was next and jessica got the good one. Ariana said it tasted like Jalepeno, and spit it into the 10)____NOUN____, so I suppose it was the moldy cheese! She mentioned Nachos here, so Dan makes a 11)____ADJ_______ Jeff Dunham reference. Then we went for the green colored beans, either LAWN CLIPPINGS or LIME. I said lawn clippings weren't bad, and Dan says "if you're a cat!" that made me 12)____VERB_____when I watch this back! The ones we reserved for last were blue, either BERRY BLUE or TOOTHPASTE. Jessica and I got TOOTHPASTE and enjoyed it :D and Ariana liked it so much, We thought she swallowed it. We all laugh like 13)____PLURAL NOUN_____ at the end and offer Dan to try some but he tells us he'd rather go eat 14)_____PLURAL NOUN________ (I'm now thinking we can do a Bimbo edition beanboozled livestream if and when we can all buy some, If y'all wanna try it!!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl Jam covers *Better than original

Alanis Morissette covered these