nirvana covered these songs

(:p) = hate original (traditional) - 4 non blondes - what's up? aerosmith - dream on aerosmith - sweet emotion aerosmith - walk this way beatles, the- all you need is love beatles, the - I feel fine beatles, the - I want to hold your hand beatles, the - If I fell black flag - six pack captain beefheart & his magic band -'m gonna booglarize you baby cars, the - best friend's girl cher - gypsys, tramps & thieves chip taylor - wild thing chuck berry - johnny b. goode clash, the -should i stay or should i go creedence clearwater revival - bad moon rising (:p) daniel johnston - I stand horrified david bowie - the man who sold the world dead kennedys - california uber alles devo -turnaround doors, the - the end duran duran -rio fang - the money will roll right in gene simmons - living in sin george thorogood & the destroyers - bad to the bone georges bizet - habanera: l'amour est un oiseau rebelle iron maiden - run to the hills jacques brel - seasons in the sun jake holmes -dazed and confused johnny cash - I walk the line kim wilde - kids in america kiss - do you love me kiss - she knack, the - my sharona lead belly - where did you sleep last night? led zeppelin - heartbreaker led zeppelin - immigrant song led zeppelin - moby dick led zeppelin - how many more times led zeppelin - living loving maid (she's just a woman) led zeppelin - no quarter legend!, the - do nuts lynyrd skynyrd - sweet home alabama marius constant -twilight zone theme meat puppets - lake of fire meat puppets - oh me meat puppets - plateau melvins - eye flys melvins - vile men without hats - the safety dance michael sembello -maniac :p naked raygun - libido public image ltd -four enclosed walls queen - another one bites the dust queen - we will rock you rolling stones, the -(I can't get no) satisfaction runaways, the - cherry bomb shocking blue - love buzz shonen knife - twist barbie smack - run rabbit run spinal tap - stonehenge stevie wonder - I just called to say I love you stooges, the - dirt stooges, the - down the street stooges, the - I wanna be your dog stooges, the - t.v. eye thunder & roses - white lace and strange tommy tutone - 867-5309/jenny u2 - sunday bloody sunday vaselines, the - jesus wants me for a sunbeam vaselines, the - molly's lips velvet underground, the - here she comes now velvet underground, the - jesus wants me for a sunbeam viletones, the -possibilities who, the - baba o'riley who, the - I'm a boy wild cherry -play that funky music wipers - d7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

diaries to turn to glad libs

Deep Purple scores Albums 20 to 22

Taylor Swift album 9 and 10